Just like the demands you face every day, mental health needs have evolved. Counseling and Coaching for Creative People has changed to meet the needs of your modern Creative Life. Featuring shorter session lengths, and check-ins between sessions, Elevated Creativity Counseling and Creativity Coaching is here!
14 Benefits of Modern Coaching for Creative People
There are so many benefits to this new, modern style of coaching for creative people. As a creativity coach and counselor for creatives, I am always looking for innovative ways to connect. Reach out for a free coaching or counseling consultation if you are interested in learning more and exploring our potential best fit for working together.
1. Shorter Live Coaching Session Lengths
It can be hard to find a full hour in your life for an appointment. And- working hard for a full hour of coaching and counseling is very demanding! Have you ever tried a 30-minute coaching or counseling session? They are much easier to fit into your day, and you can accomplish and expend just the right amount of mental and emotional energy.
2. Check-Ins Between Live Coaching Sessions
Trying to fit everything you need to work on into your compact live session is challenging- most of us remember more details, issues, and insights in between. Modern-day counseling and coaching include these moments of insight with check-ins with me in between your scheduled live appointment time.
3. Neurodivergent Inclusive Coaching for Creative People
Traditional counseling and coaching, in a live didactic format, is very demanding and taxing on your executive functioning. It depends upon mental clarity, calm, focus, lack of distractions, and the ability to gain insight mainly in this format. I know there is diversity amongst Creative Personalities. Modern-day counseling and coaching for Creative People include email threads you can go back to, asynchronous support you can use at any time of day and night, and shorter live session times to guide your work.
4. Coaching That is Burnout Sensitive
You have just worked all day. You have used most of your psychological capacity trying to earn money, build relationships, solve problems, and otherwise survive. The demand for self-improvement through coaching and counseling when you are already maxed out is a significant barrier for many. Shorter sessions, with check-ins on your time in between give you greater flexibility and less time in appointments.
5. Creativity Coaching is Great for Travel
Creative People often find themselves on the road. Whether you are a traveling musician, working between galleries, on the road for inspo, making connections, or otherwise beholden to an inconsistent or fluid schedule, shorter virtual sessions and asynchronous check-ins work on your time.
6. Work Break Compatible Coaching
Out of steam when you get home from a long work day? Lunch break can be a much better time to fit in appointments. Yet, traditional 60-minute coaching and counseling sessions don’t leave you enough time for this option. A compact, 30-minute session, is the right length to focus on yourself in more ways than one!
7. Creative, Introvert-Friendly Coaching
Counseling and coaching is personal, and it can be hard talking to a stranger about your life. Breaking down barriers such as the traditional “60-minute office setting” makes it easier for introverts to work in counseling and coaching. Start your counseling and coaching journey from the comfort of your own surroundings, with shorter live sessions, and send your thoughts electronically. More comfort, less pressure.
8. Budget-Conscious Coaching
Pay only for the sessions you need, and use only the time that you need. Don’t get stuck in the traditional rut of paying for 60 minutes when 30 will do. If you need more time, book your next session for longer. No extra sessions, time, or fluff.
9. Time-Saving Coaching for Creatives
Creative People are busy people, and time is your most precious resource! While an hour of time weekly may feel daunting, the flexibility of 30-minute live sessions along with asynchronous check-ins may be just what you need for your busy life.
10. Targeted Coaching for Creative People
Specifically created for Creative Personalities, this is expert knowledge and care that will help you thrive, and make meaningful changes
11. Goal Tracking: Part of Your Creativity Coaching
When you use asynchronous sessions, you have a record of your work you can go back to, anytime
12. Use Your Creativity Coaching Anytime
Having 3 am thoughts? Use your asynchronous support. Ready for a quick productive session? 30 minutes of a targeted virtual session over lunch is perfect for that!
13. Coaching for Creative People, Anywhere
Anywhere you have a device with connectivity, a camera, and a microphone, you can have a session.
14. Asynchronous Coaching Supports Your Creative Needs
Send your thoughts, homework, progress, questions, and updates in between live sessions.
Get Started with Creativity Coaching Services Today
1) Book a Free Consult. All new clients to Creatively, LLC are entitled to a 15 min, free consultation to sit with me and discuss your needs, the services available, and we can problem solve and hand-pick the best next steps to help you succeed.
2) Book a 30 min/ asynchronous check-in coaching package. Are ready for change and in need of support? The Intro Creativity Coaching Package may be exactly what you need, and nothing that you don't. The Intro Creativity Coaching Package offers 30 min sessions, as well as asynchronous support.
3) Join my community of Artists. This is a Free, Online Community of Artists where you can build support, accountability, and a network of Creative People as a stepping stone towards reconnecting and committing to your authentic, creative self.
More Articles Like "Coaching for Creative People"
A Creative Personality Snapshot, From One Creative to Another, Finding your Creative Balance, Dream Theory for Creative People, Launch Creatively Into Spring, Creative People, Mental Health and Creativity
the Creativity blog
Creative exercises, psychoeducation, therapy skills, practice updates and more. Want updates in a newsletter? Go to the homepage to subscribe, and don't miss a thing.
is a Creativity Coach, Creativity Counselor and Professional Artist in Sykesville, Maryland. She provides Online Creativity Counseling in Maryland and Virginia, and Online Creativity Coaching throughout the USA, Canada and the UK.
The information provided in this blog is from my own clinical experiences and training. It is intended to supplement your clinical care. Never make major life changes before consulting with your treatment team. If you are unsure of your safety or wellbeing, do not hesitate to get help immediately.