Hello, Creative Artist <3
Have you been feeling a lack of energy in your creative practice? Have you been feeling isolated and lonely from friends and other artists? Have you lost sight of your creative purpose or experienced a loss in your creative meaning-making?
The past few years have impacted artists in diverse ways- but these are some of the themes I have been hearing in the Creatively rooms, and I have been working on creating something I can do to help.
Virtual Artists Residency Program
I would like to invite you to my new initiative at Creatively: the Virtual Artists Residency Program! Artist Residency Programs are designed to give artists dedicated time and space to their creative work. I am adding to this dedicated virtual space to connect with each other, with my professional tips and guidance to help you creatively get back on track.
Benefits of a Virtual Artists Residency Program
During the Artist Residency Program, you can expect:
1) To create studio space for yourselves that feels productive and allows you to work with a sense of ease
2) To begin to work within the structure of your daily life and commit to a daily practice for your artwork
3) To experience a sense of purpose and regular guidance, structure, and tools of residency
4) To experience benefits of regular work when you dedicate time and resources to yourself daily
5) You will participate in an online community of other artists in residency for support, motivation, and guidance
6) You will meet goals of your choosing during your residency and present your work to each other in the community of artists
7) You will learn the importance of dedicated time, space, routine, commitment, and community to personal goals and progress as an artist
8) You will have the opportunity to add additional support with coaching add-ons throughout the residency
Join the Community and Start your Artists Residency
I would love to have you join us in this exciting community. The artists residency program is open and ongoing- you can join us anytime. There is no sign-up deadline! If you are interested in participating in the artists residency program, email me for your members-only login info to get started. That's it! There is nothing else that you need to join.
I am so pleased to share this opportunity with each of you. This wonderful community of artists is free for you to access- please take advantage and join us!
(c) 2022 Creatively, LLC, Cindy Cisneros, LCPC-S, LPC, Creativity Coach
get more from The Creativity Courses
Liking educational topics and knowing what's hot in creativity? Creatively has online courses, with an interactive creative community, coaching sessions and more in the Creativity Courses. Want these blogposts in a newsletter? Subscribe here, and get a free gift.
is a Creativity Coach, Creativity Counselor and Professional Artist in Sykesville, Maryland. She provides Online Creativity Counseling in Maryland and Virginia, and Online Creativity Coaching throughout the USA, Canada and the UK.
The information provided in this blog is from my own clinical experiences and training. It is intended to supplement your clinical care. Never make major life changes before consulting with your treatment team. If you are unsure of your safety or wellbeing, do not hesitate to get help immediately.