Hello, Artist ❤️
Have you been feeling a lack of energy in your creative practice? Have you been feeling isolated and lonely from friends and other artists? Have you lost sight of your creative purpose or experienced a loss in your creative meaning-making?
The past few years have impacted artists in diverse ways- but these are some of the themes I have been hearing in the Creatively rooms, and I have been working on creating something I can do to help.
I would like to invite you to the beta test of my new initiative at Creatively: the Virtual Retreat! Artist Retreats are designed to give artists dedicated time and space to their creative work. I am adding to this dedicated virtual space to connect with each other, with my professional tips and guidance to help you creatively get back on track.
During the Artist Residency, you can expect:
1) To create studio space for yourselves that feels productive and allows you to work with a sense of ease
2) To begin to work within the structure of your daily life and commit to a daily practice for your artwork
3) To experience a sense of purpose and regular guidance, structure, and tools of residency
4) To experience motivation of regular work in dedicated time of daily practice and space applied to the commitment to present in a show at the end of the residency
5) You will participate in an online community of other artists in residency for support, motivation, and guidance
6) You will participate in an art show at the end of the residency to present your work to each other and the community
7) You will learn the importance of dedicated time, space, routine, commitment, and community to personal goals and progress as an artist
8) You will have the opportunity to add additional support with coaching add-ons throughout residency
I would love to have you join us for this amazing opportunity. I plan to launch the artists in residency program from September 27- October 24. The sign-up deadline is September 19! If you are interested in participating in the residency, email me for your members-only login info to get started. That's it! There is nothing else that you need to join.
I am so excited to share this opportunity with each of you. It is going to be an amazing time!
The information provided in this blog is from my own clinical experiences and training. It is intended to supplement your clinical care. Never make major life changes before consulting with your treatment team. If you are unsure of your safety or wellbeing, do not hesitate to get help immediately.